Application are invited from all interested and qualified candidates for admission into the following NBTE accredited ND progammes of Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCE
- ND Mathematics and Statistics
- ND Hospital and Tourism Management
SCHOOL OF ARTS AND DESIGN
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
- SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Public Administration
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Electronic Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Civil Engineering
- ND Chemical Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio- Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Industrial Maintenance Engineering.
SCHOOL OF ICT
- ND Computer Science
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
- Library Information Science
- Candidate must have at least (5) five credits in SSCE (WAEC & NECO) G.C.E O’level, NABTEB or it’s equivalent subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidate who sat for 2021 UTME in the relevant subjects to the course of study.
ELIGIBILITY FOR PARTICIPATION
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi- Uku as first or second choice and scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME exercise.
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi- Uku, but now wish to be considered for ad mission and scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME.
- Candidates who did not chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi- Uku, as First choice in JAMB must log on to [email protected] to complete the change of institution procedure before application.
- Candidates whose choice if course in UTME differs from what they are applying for must log on to [email protected] and complete the change of course procedure before application.
NOTE: CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE PROCEDURES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Pay a non- refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (2000.00) only, made online with Verve of Master card inter switch (ATM).
METHOD OF SCREENING
- All candidates would be scheduled for a computer based test (CBT).
- There shall be physical screening of candidates certificate and evidence of compliance with the application procedure.
- Any candidate who entered false/ wrong information would be disqualified.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRY
The closing date for application is 30th November, 2021.
For Admission enquires, Please call, 07036762555 or 0815711318 or Email; [email protected]
NWEKE, F.N. (Mrs.)