The School of Applied Sciences comprises of Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Hospitality and Tourism Management and Library and Information Science departments.
- Appointment of Dean of School of ICT
- ND 2021/2022 PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
- ACADEMIC CALENDER FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
- DELTA STATE POLYTECHNIC, OGWASHI-UKU FIRST BATCH HND 2021/2022 PROVISIONAL ADMISSION
- Screening Exercise
- NBTE / NIPOSSGA SPORTS FIESTA
- INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT
- INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL ADVERTISEMENT VACANCIES
- TOWN AND GOWN STRATEGIC ENGAGEMENT WITH STAKEHOLDERS
- COMMISSIONER ENJOINS STUDENTS TO EMBRACE ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- POLICE COMMUNITY RELATIONS COMMITTEE APPOINTS PROFESSOR ACHUENU AS PATRON
- ADMISSION INTO NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) AND HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC SESSION
- THE YOUTHS OF TODAY ARE TOMORROW’S LEADERS – PROF. ACHUENU
- DSPG SASICT CONFERENCE – PANDEMICS: New Normal and Global Transformation
- Obi Reiterates Synergy With Ogwashi-Uku Polytechnic
- Job Vacancies in Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku
- Happy 71st Birthday Chief (Sir) Joe Arausi Esq
- 19th Matriculation Ceremony
- The Honourable Minister of Science and Technology Visits The DSPG Stand
- Rector Seeks FG’s Support For Researchers In Science, Technology, Innovations
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku
Creativity for Development
The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku is one of the three polytechnics in Delta State, Nigeria, Located in Ogwashi-Uku Delta State, Nigeria. The polytechnic offers National Diplomas and Higher National Diplomas in Art and Design (Fashion Design and Clothing Technology, and General Art), Business (Accountancy, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Mass Communication, Office Technology Management and Production Operations Management), Engineering (Agriculture and Bio-environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Foundry Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering and Welding and Fabrication) and Applied Sciences (Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics and Hospitality and Tourism Management).
Latest News & Events
Find the latest news, events and information on admission, programmes and more.
All successful applicants, are expected to accept their admission within the next two weeks from this publication by making payment of the acceptance fees and o level verification fees.